Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Friends and Me

Got an email saying BLOG! So here it is.

It’s been a period of crisis followed by problems followed by complications. The sort of things that one would prefer to have one at a time rather than all at once. Each has thankfully been followed by either the best possible conclusion or straightforward success.

Family at least now seems stabilized and awaiting the next round of tests, cuts, snips, imaging and general unpleasantness.

Jeez friends have had a tough time. The tally has been one run in with the police, one business going under, one separation, a serious allergic reaction, a nasty surprise and a car with issues. Friends know where I am. I might not immediately know what to do to help but I’m here so just ask.

As for me, well I remain considerably disappointed with the personal interpretation that some put to integrity, honesty, decency and morals.

I’m working some horrendous hours. My retirement to Costa Rica remains a distant dream, the garden remains a mini jungle and the household chores have reached significant proportions.

However work is happily on the up after the festive season dead time. I am healthy fed and solvent, the sun is shining and have a great evening meal is planned. Life is on the whole not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment