Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Current Case Load

Couple of traces (yup the ones from previous postings! Will I ever get these guys? Well its looking better on two of the cases for now)

Got a lovely little workers comp case in. (needs a personal recorded interview, a few photos of the injury and medical paperwork to be collated.) Sounds fairly mundane but simple is great in my book. This one has the added bonus of me not having to locate the individual and get his contact details. It’s the second claim I have had regarding this chap and all his details are already on file!

Some cool due diligence projects seem to be on the approach. All to do with property purchases it seems. Again good simple straightforward work. Detailed but simple.

And its increasingly looking like I have a 1000km round trip drive coming up to go and deliver some papers. Its always good to get out of the office.

Then there is April’s trip to Istanbul on a trademark infringement gig.

The usual bits pieces, sales and marketing are all conspiring to keep me out of mischief when not busy with the above.

Not too shabby if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment