Thursday, January 29, 2009

What I can't do

As the last post shows it’s a little busy here at the moment so a bit of mind clearing is called for.

Would love to play a musical instrument. Tried a guitar when I was a small child and got as far as three blind mice and Bah Bah Black Sheep before the music teacher left the area. I guess she may have done this due to my musical talent actually being measured in negative numbers.

I am sadly blessed with absolutely no sense of rhythm. This is backed up by a voice that sounds like a sack of hungry tom cats and a dancing style that makes small children cry and grown people flee in terror.

Painting drawing or in fact any form of art seem totally beyond me.

I have a sense of direction that has served me well in the jungle (leafy not urban) but sadly leaves me at the first sign of tarmac. GPS mapping was designed with me in mind.

My sense of fashion can only, and frequently is described as unfortunate. I must NEVER be left alone in a cloths shop.

I’m sure, there’s more but those are the ones that come straight to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment