Sunday, May 10, 2009

Far to long since I last posted

Here we are in May and I’ve just realised when my last post was!

Memo to self: Don’t be too busy in future to write in the blog!

So what’s been happening?

Quite a bit recently. We have moved in to the surveillance field after much deliberation. It’s a very specialized skill and not one that can be entered in to half heartedly.

I can also say that I know why good surveillance costs so much. You try walking after being stuck in a car watching an address half a kilometer away for eight and a half hours straight!

Other jobs have been coming in from Australia, Switzerland, UK and US.

I’ve had some nice overseas travel on an anti piracy gig and life is to be honest fairly damned fine!

Outside of work life is also fairly damned fine.

Thinking about holidays, family all good, healthy wealthy and happy!

Mates are doing very well and I’m pleased to see Adriel Hamilton my claim to fame as far as US congressional Contenders are concerned is has a campaign that is going places.

You US readers can keep up with Adriel at http://aclarado-enquiries.blogspot.com/

Well that’s about it for now.

Keep well dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment